Hi! Just wanted to give you an update on what's going on.... Brinny will be at several doctors appointment and blood work on Friday, 11/14. I am leaving on a business trip to California on Monday, 11/17 thru Friday, 11/21. Please pray that everything goes well on Friday for Brinny and that I may have a safe trip to and from California. God Bless!!!
11.11.2008
Hi! Just wanted to give you an update on what's going on.... Brinny will be at several doctors appointment and blood work on Friday, 11/14. I am leaving on a business trip to California on Monday, 11/17 thru Friday, 11/21. Please pray that everything goes well on Friday for Brinny and that I may have a safe trip to and from California. God Bless!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Michelle, I just wanted to tell your my prayers r with your and your family, teach your kids to be fighters and never,never give up, you never know God only gives us what we can handle and sometimes I know it seems overwhelming however, you are a good person and a strong little woman so keep on trucking have a safe trip wish I could go, I will be deported tomorrow, yey they are taking my port out my ct scan showed all clear again so I think i will be deported to Ireland. just kidding,
Love you all and miss you terribly say hollaback girls to everyone and Happy Holidays.
Love,
Linda G.
Post a Comment